Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and contact information that you voluntarily provide to us when you subscribe to our newsletter or interact with certain features of the Site.
- Usage Data: Information about your interaction with our Site, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for various purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Site.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Site.
- Understand and analyze how you use our Site.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests.
- Send you newsletters, marketing communications, and promotional materials.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations:
- With service providers, business partners, and vendors who provide services on our behalf.
- With third-party advertising companies to display relevant advertisements to you.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
- With your consent or at your direction.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email.
Security of Your Information
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your information. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure.
Our Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.